Reclamation Resource Center
is based on the following beliefs:
- It is a person's choice to either pursue change
or embrace a homosexual identity.
- Every person bears the image of God and deserves
to be treated with dignity, regardless of their choices.
- Heterosexuality is God's creative design for
- The Bible forbids any sexual expression
(heterosexual or homosexual) outside the marriage commitment between
one man and one woman.
- Our ability to relate as men and women according
to God's plan is dependent on a growing personal relationship with
- Same-sex orientation develops out of unmet
God-given longings for affirmation and unconditional love. These
desires are meant to draw us into relationship with God. The search to meet these
needs outside of God has led to homosexual thoughts and behavior.
- Lasting change will
occur when a person submits every dimension of their personhood to
- Lasting change is not an event, it is a process.
Change is not produced through a program or a system, it comes from
Resource Center located in the Fox Valley area of
Wisconsin in Appleton.